How to create tank support build?

onseasons
Baby Coryn
Toram IGN: PEBBLE

How to create tank support build?

Post by onseasons » Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:01 am

I'm not really into dps, well more like attacks are not much fun for me. I wanted to do support but that ain't happening here. :(

I think my play would be like a subtank but I dunno if that's possible. :) It's okay if not, I just want to clarify my focus since most are main tankers where enough attack to sustain agro + high def, hp and mtl.

:geek: I was thinking to mainly be about sustaining hp/mp of everyone in pt, maintain agro and defense of everyone in pt and heal/support for pt; as priority. If there's debuff all the better.

I've actually tried it multiple times with both tank and support role (some each, some at the same time) when the knight, shield, and support skills were just added but it was a mess. :|

From stats to skill tree usage it did not work well to what I wanted and my playstyle. Tutorials were mostly how to get more damage using the skills. I mean, it's cool but from what I just stated is it's exact opposite. Stats are at least better I can focus on vit and mental. Skills are the more headache inducing. :oops:

If what I wanted isn't possible, I'd like alternatives. :? It doesn't have to be exactly a standard tank as long as my priority is met, I thought at least that would be viable since free allocation of skills and stats are okay and there's no classes here.

I'll try summarize it:
  • The character's main role should be to support and sustain hp/mp of the party. Agro and support/heal is to supplement that while attacks are for maintaining agro.

• Skill mix and combo suggestions for a character with that priority

If possible some suggestions on equipment and xtal would be much appreciated. :shock: I'm a ftp player do mind that as well ahah :mrgreen:

Feel free to ask or comment if it's confusing or something, I could clarify :D Thank you for your time.
iupibi
Baby Coryn
Toram IGN: iupibi

Re: How to create tank support build?

Post by iupibi » Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:40 am

spam asura